What Are the Benefits of Installing a Fire Pit?July 16, 2018 6:54 pm Leave your thoughts
It’s that time of year again when everyone wants to get out of the house and get some fresh air! Assuming your backyard is well kept, your yard should be one of the best places to spend your time. Adding a fire pit in your outdoor living space gives people a reason to come over and visit, and can make you the most popular neighbor on the block! Here are a few of the reasons we’re getting more and more calls to install fire pits this summer:
- Establish an outdoor gathering place: One of the hottest trends in home design is expanding your living space by creating a dedicated outdoor living area. Building decks and patios provides tons of space for entertaining as well as simply relaxing and enjoying the great summer weather. A fire pit will act almost like a stone fireplace in Wausau, WI—it’ll be a place for everyone to gather around each time you’re outside. Consider adding built-in seating around your fire pit to really create a great gathering place!
- Keep the party going: All parties have to come to an end at some point, but don’t let the sun tell you when it’s time for everyone to go home! Once the sun sets, head out to your new fire pit and keep the party rolling well into the night. The fire pit will provide plenty of light for everyone to see, and it’ll also help keep everyone nice and toasty when the temperature drops.
- Enhance your yard: You do your best to keep your lawn looking lush and green, but there’s only so much you can do with grass and plants to have a great looking yard. Install a fire pit to really set your backyard apart from your neighbors’! Your space will be the talk of the neighborhood once everyone gets a good look at your new fire pit.
- Increase property value: Are you selling your home soon? If so, you should do everything you can now to increase your house’s resale value! You’d be surprised at how much value a simple fire pit can add. Call us today to talk about which materials you can use for fire pits, and which ones add the most value.
- Use it all year: Most people associate the warmer months with being outside—after all, it can be hard to get people to spend time out of the house in the dead of winter! But fire pits can be useful throughout the year because they put off so much heat. Gathering around a fire pit in the winter is almost as good as being by a stone fireplace in Wausau, WI!
Though fire pits can be used 365 days a year, be sure to call Marcell’s Specialties Inc. today to install yours! Summer will be gone before you know it—make sure you can make the most out of this time of year by ending nights around the fire pit. Be sure to ask about all of our other services when you call. We’re you’re go-to company for all of your outdoor products!
Categorised in: Fire Pits, Fireplaces
This post was written by Writer