When you think of wood-burning stoves in Wausau, WI, what comes to mind? You may associate this style of stove with yesteryear and think of it as an outdated method of heating a home that has been surpassed by modern conveniences.
However, this is far from the truth. In fact, a wood-burning stove in Wausau, WI offers several conveniences and advantages. Consider these benefits as summer turns into fall and winter waits around the corner. You just might decide that a wood-burning stove is the ideal solution for your heating needs this season:
- Flexibility: Did you know you can install a wood-burning stove in Wausau, WI almost anywhere in the home? It simply needs a vent pipe to the outdoors. This flexibility allows you to provide zoned heat for your home and heat your space in the way that works best for you.
- Heat: If you’re used to central heat, you may assume that wood-burning stoves in Wausau, WI don’t heat very effectively. However, wood stoves provide radiant heat, giving off strong, quality heat efficiently and effectively—often even more so than a vent system.
- Sustainability: Wood-burning stoves offer an eco-friendly option to heat your home. By burning wood instead of fossil fuels, you’re avoiding the addition of carbon monoxide to the environment.
- Affordability: Want to reduce your budget for utilities this winter? Wood-burning stoves in Wausau, WI are a great option. Wood is an inexpensive way to heat a home. It is cheaper than oil, gas or electricity. With strategic placement of your stove, you can save a bundle on utility bills each year.
- Reliability: What happens if your power goes out in the middle of winter? During a cold snap, you’ll be struggling to stay safe and warm. This isn’t an issue with a wood-burning stove in Wausau, WI. The heat source is self-contained, so you can stay warm no matter the condition of the local utilities.
- Versatility: In addition to heating your home, your wood-burning stove can also function as a cooking source. With a little practice, you can use the stove as a stove top to prepare meals, warm bread or reheat food. You may even find you prefer this method to your kitchen appliances!
- Aesthetics: Furnaces typically aren’t very attractive. They are hidden away in the basement or a utility room. A wood-burning stove, on the other hand, is an attractive piece that can complement your décor. They are available in a variety of finishes, styles and sizes, so you can easily find one that fits your space and taste.
Consider Your Options
Don’t miss out on the many benefits of wood-burning stoves in Wausau, WI. Stop in to the showroom at Marcell’s Specialties Inc. to consider your options. We’ve been the go-to source for indoor and outdoor fire equipment since 1949. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to answer any questions and help you choose the ideal stove for your setting. We can even create a custom design based on your specifications. Visit us today to discover the possibilities that await with wood-burning stoves.
Categorised in: Wood Stoves
This post was written by Writer