The vibrant colors of the fall season make ideal fireplace décor. To create a beautiful hearth for your living space, use the following fall fireplace décor ideas in Wausau, WI. These tips will add a touch of autumn that makes your surroundings warm and inviting:
- Multi-colored pumpkins: Don’t limit yourself to orange pumpkins. Find various colors at your local craft store, or paint small pumpkins any color you’d like. Create a rainbow of pumpkins to adorn your mantel with colorful fall fireplace décor in Wausau, WI.
- Apple orchard: Dip into the apple theme to bring fall to your fireplace. Add an apple orchard sign as the focal point, and surround it with apples and pumpkins. Create a combination of red, green and yellow, or choose another color scheme that fits the rest of your living room décor.
- Metallic fall: If you prefer a more ornate or upscale look, consider choosing metallic pumpkins, or paint your pumpkins metallic. They look great and are quite stylish. Add a metallic candle holder with an orange or red candle for the perfect finishing touch to your fireplace décor in Wausau, WI.
- Backyard treasures: Your local craft store or pumpkin patch isn’t your only source for great fall fireplace décor in Wausau, WI. Take a stroll through your back yard and find a few leaves and twigs that you can add to your mantel. These touches of nature are perfect for fall fireplace décor in Wausau, WI.
- Basket bundles: Incorporate baskets into your mantel display. Fill them with pumpkins, leaves, apples or a combination of these fall staples. If you have a large hearth, place baskets around the fireplace opening on the floor as well as on the mantel.
- Fall floral arrangements: Use vases to display beautiful arrangements of leaves, acorns and other fall foliage. Plastic and silk arrangements work great and can be used year after year. They are inexpensive, they won’t wilt and they look delightful!
- Wheat harvest: If you want a really rustic look, add a bundle of wheat to your fall fireplace décor in Wausau, WI. Place the bundle in a farmhouse-style vase or container, or simply wrap the wheat with colorful paper or ribbons.
- Gorgeous gourds: Go beyond pumpkins and use gourds to adorn your fireplace. You can find gourds in a wide variety of colors, shapes and sizes to create a perfect fall display. Combine these with baskets and leaves for a beautiful finish.
Even more ideas
If you would like even more fall fireplace décor ideas in Wausau, WI, contact the fireplace experts at Marcell’s Specialties Inc. Since 1949, we have been building, repairing and renovating fireplaces all across Wisconsin for both commercial and residential clients. Our showroom offers a wide variety of fireplaces, including accessories, fire pits, fire tables and pellet style stoves. We can even create a custom design based on your specifications. With our extensive experience, we are your go-to source for fireplaces and fireplace décor in Wausau, WI. Reach out to us today at 715-848-5194 to arrange a consultation.
Categorised in: Fireplace Decor
This post was written by Writer